1. Make a strong green tea infusion. Mix three spoons of the tea with two capsules of vitamin e. Good for aging skin. It will be more effective if you leave it overnight.
2. Make a green tea infusion. Leave it to cool and place it in a spray bottle. Spray over the face to avoid shiny skin. This natural skin care remedy is good for oily skin, aging skin and acne.
3. Make ice cubes with green tea and place them over closed eyes in the morning to help with puffy eyes.
4. Boost the skin around your eyes - Place cooled green tea bags directly over the eyes for five minutes then apply cucumber slices for another five minutes. Good for puffy eyes. Finally liquefy a potato, wet two cottons in this water and apply over the eyes for another five minutes. This green tea remedy is good to lighten dark circles.
5. Scrub and facial mask - Make an infusion with green tea. Take the tea bag and place its content in a bowl. Add 1 spoon of warm honey and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Gently rub the skin for few seconds. Leave on for ten minutes and rinse off using warm water. It can be used on the face and body including the hands and neck area.
6. To smooth and rejuvenate the skin - Make a green tea infusion and leave it to cool. Soak a cleansing wipe with the green tea, wring out and place it on your face for 10 minutes.
7. For acne - Mix one spoon of apple vinegar and four spoons of green tea infusion. Apply over the affected area. Use 2 or 3 times a week to combat acne.
Insights on the healthiest routines and how Organicoslim allows you to keep them.
Disclaimer: These plans are for Information purpose only, and are not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
© 2018 Organico Slim. All rights reserved.